- Giveaways - It's always fun to win a prize and we have fun giving prizes!
- Catered Lunch - Arizona Broadway Theater is our caterer.
- Speaker - Cherie Wagner is an insightful author and speaker.
- Music - Dianne Michelle creates a beautiful atmosphere with her music.
- Silent Auction - It's fun to bid (and win!) auction items and the money supports the ministry.
2. What is the refund policy?
We are sorry but unable to refund money for unused tickets.
3. Can I transfer my ticket?
Yes! If something happens and you can't go, please just give all the information to another woman. After March 22 we won't be able to change the lunch choice, however. (Your replacement will enjoy your lunch choice!)
4. Do I need to bring my ticket?
You sure don't. When you arrive the check-in list will have your name on it.
5. What are the lunch choices?
Oh, it's going to be a tasty lunch! Here are your yummy choices:
Grilled Chicken Salad - Gluten Free Option - Lightly seasoned chicken breast, mandarin oranges, green beans and slivered almonds on a bed of mixed greens; served with a Gluten Free house-made raspberry vinaigrette.
Bacon, Tomato & Turkey Sandwich - Thinly sliced oven-roasted turkey breast, maple cured bacon, green leaf lettuce, tomatoes, avocado and mayonnaise, all on a flaky croissant and served with a fruit cup.
6. What do I wear?
Clothes, of course! 🙂 Casual or business casual is what everyone usually wears.
7. Is there childcare?
Your littles will have to be cared for somewhere else. There aren't accommodations for child care. (You need a time out anyway!)
8. How old do I need to be to attend?
Any age from 18 years old to ..........
9. When does registration end?
It absolutely, positively, without-a-doubt ends at midnight on March 22.
10. Why do I need to register?
It's all about knowing how many tables to have ready, how much food to be prepared, and how many giveaways to have wrapped.